A-STAFF PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement applies to commercial brand A-STAFF and all references to “A-STAFF”, “we”, “us”, or “our” in this document are references to A-STAFF, its related owners, subsidiaries and all digital platforms.
Our company is interested in protecting your data privacy regarding any information obtained or provided from you, and this policy is undergoing your rights under General Data Protection Regulation, with effect from 25 May 2018, and will help you to understand how we use the personal information we collect, store and share while providing the information and consulting services, including search, evaluation and selection of candidates (hereinafter – recruitment services).
We collect, process, store and use Personal Data of all parties related to the provision recruitment services. Such parties are: existing and potential clients, candidates and job seekers and other organizations related to our services, our staff, subcontractors.
The purposes of collection, processing, storing and using of Personal Data are the following:
- to provide and manage the recruitment services to our сustomers, candidates and job seekers;
- to ensure we comply with our contractual and statutory obligations.
We do not provide any services to children below 18 and do not knowingly collect personal information from children below 18.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we collect and process your Personal Data on the following legal basis set out by applicable law:
- Consent: We may ask you for your consent to process your Personal Data. You can withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
- Legitimate Interest: We process certain Personal Data in our legitimate interests. These legitimate interests include, for example, the administration of the employment contract/civil or business contract process and the effective management during the period of search, evaluation and selection of candidates.
- Contract fulfillment: We process Personal Data in order to perform the actions required before entering into a contract with you or with our customers when you are considered for work or services.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations: In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to process your Personal Data, such as to meet our legal requirements or in response to a court or regulatory order. We also may need to process your Personal Data to protect vital interests, or to exercise, establish or defend legal claims.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information you give to us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the website (https://a-staff.me/en/), Google Form or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our website, attend our events, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions.
The information you provide to us or that we collect about you may include biographical and identity information, links to your publicly available professional profiles such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Information we collect about you when you visit our website.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
We do not disclose information to third parties about:
- domain name IP addresses with the help of which you enter the website;
- browser and operating system type;
- date and time of visiting the website;
- pages viewed;
- if you were forwarded to the website from another site – the address of this site, phone numbers and other Personal Data that you leave on the site.
- Information about traffic which passes through the network, e-mail, and visitor activity on the Internet on the website is protected in accordance with the law. This means that the staff of the A-Staff cannot interfere in the secrecy of telecommunications.
We have the right to provide any personal information of the website visitors upon request of law enforcement agencies, by court decision or in the framework of other legal procedures, or at another lawful request in accordance with applicable law.
Information we obtain from other sources.
This is information we obtain about you from other sources such as LinkedIn, corporate websites, job boards, websites, online CV libraries, your business card, personal recommendations, candidate interviews and legitimate conversations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
A-STAFF generally collects some or all of the following personal information about you when you access our website (https://a-staff.me/en/), submit a resume for our consideration or when you are in contact with a A-STAFF representative:
- your name including any use of a pseudonym;
- your sex;
- your address and contact details (mobile phone number, e-mail address);
- your nationality;
- your place of actual residence;
- educational background;
- your employment history;
- information about personality, character, skills, qualifications and experience;
- information about career path and preferences;
- information on your level of English language proficiency;
- amount of expected remuneration (salary);
- your bank account details and Tax File Number;
- referee opinions;
- interview opinions;
- forms of sensitive information required to undertake medical checks, criminal history checks and obtain criminal history records;
- desired form of work organization and work schedule;
- information required to ascertain a candidates right to work in a particular jurisdiction;
- and any other information that you have given on your resume, proof of identity or in communications with an A-STAFF.
We also collect some of your personal information from third parties including publicly available sources including on the Internet, databases and social media sites, including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or links to your professional profiles on the public domain.
This information will be included into our records only if necessary for the performance of our activities or functions as a recruitment company.
In addition, A-STAFF may sometimes be required by law to collect, use and disclose your personal information, for example to comply with tax, accounting and statistics legislation.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The above information is used to provide us, as a recruitment company, with information and consultancy services, including search, evaluation and recruitment services. A-STAFF will also obtain explicit consent from you before processing any sensitive Personal Data. This data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us for the following purposes:
- to obtain a thorough understanding of candidates’/customers’ needs;
- to include you into the general candidates database in order to search for the potential employers (customers);
- to match your skills and experience with vacancies and help you find the position that suits you the best;
- to provide your details to our customers and potential employers so that they can consider you for available vacancies;
- to contact you and keep you informed by email, telephone or other means of communication for recruitment purposes;
- to include information into the contract, calculations and other documentation necessary for you to start carrying out the work/services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF A-STAFF
We will share your personal information with:
- Customers for the purpose of introducing candidates to them;
- candidates for the purpose of arranging interviews and negotiations;
- customers, business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and related business units of A-STAFF, for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- lawyers, accountants, managers and others who support the business activities of A-STAFF owners or partners.
The lawful basis for the third party processing will include:
- Their own legitimate business interests in processing your Personal Data, in most cases to fulfill their internal resourcing needs;
- satisfaction of their contractual obligations to us as our data processor;
- for the purpose of a contract in place or in contemplation;
- to fulfill their legal obligations.
WHERE DO WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR Personal Data?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (”EEA”).
It may be transferred to third parties outside of the EEA for the purpose of our recruitment services.
You can find out the list of countries where your Personal Data may be sent to & stored by writing to us email@example.com.
Your Personal Data will be kept until the end of the recruitment process (start of services/performance of work) and for a reasonable period thereafter. If you have an employment/civil/business contract, the Personal Data collected during the recruitment/provision of services/performance of work will be added to your personnel file and will be kept for the duration of your contract and as long as it is necessary to adhere to our legal and contractual obligations and in line with our legitimate interests as a data controller. We regularly update our database, so we can find employment to candidates who have not been in touch with us for several years. However, at any point, if you would like to have your details removed, you may contact us to do so as described above.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
With respect to the processing of your Personal Data, you will always have the rights as provided by applicable local law. In addition, this Policy provides you with the following rights:
- Right to access: You are entitled to be informed of what Personal Data A-STAFF holds about you, the purposes for which they are being processed and categories of recipients to whom they are being or may be disclosed. There may be certain categories of information prescribed by applicable local law that A-STAFF may lawfully withhold. If A-STAFF declines to provide access to any of the Personal Data you request, you will be provided with the reasons for such a decision.
- Right to request correction and deletion: Subject to applicable local law, you may be entitled to request A-STAFF to rectify, delete or block (as appropriate) your Personal Data that is incorrect, incomplete or unnecessary.
- Right to data portability: Subject to applicable local law, you may be entitled to receive a copy of certain Personal Data in a commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You may object to A-STAFF’s processing of your Personal Data on compelling, legitimate grounds relating to your circumstances. Despite your objections, A-STAFF may be required or permitted by law to process your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to require A-STAFF to restrict its processing of your Personal Data (1) during verification of whether your right to object applies; (2) if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, for the period enabling A-STAFF to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data; (3) if A-STAFF’s processing is unlawful; and (4) A-STAFF no longer needs your Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but you wish A-STAFF to retain the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. During the restricted processing period, A-STAFF will only process the Personal Data for storage purposes, with your consent, for the establishment, defense or exercise of legal claims, or other purposes permitted by law.
- Remedies in case of a violation: You are entitled to all rights and remedies provided by local applicable law. Generally, you should seek redress in respect of a violation of this Policy from the A-STAFF company which originally collected the relevant Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the data processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of that consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent prior to its withdrawal.To submit a deletion request, please complete this form. If you would like to make a request, please complete this form. To correct your Personal Data, withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your Personal Data please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you are located in a European Union member state or within the European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint about A-STAFF’s data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
If you provide untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information, A-STAFF may reject your candidacy when negotiating an employment/civil or business contract for an open position with a potential customer.
PRIVACY INQUIRY SERVICE
Please contact us (email@example.com) if you wish to:
- request an access to, find out more about or seek amendment of your personal information held by A-STAFF;
- inquire general information about your privacy rights and obligations;
- provide suggestions or a feedback in respect to A-STAFF’ handling of personal information;
- or make a complaint in relation to A-STAFF’ handling of your personal information.
A-STAFF CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
A-STAFF’s corporate headquarters are located at:
Address: Rotensterngasse 20, 1020, Vienna, Austria
Legal information about A-STAFF:
Owner: Private entrepreneur Vyshnevska Liubov Volodymyrivna, registered in Ukraine, acting on the basis of an entry
on the Unified State Register of legal entities, private entrepreneurs and public organizations (entry №
24710000000004306 dated 25.01.2006)
Tax ID: 2922114284